Antoine de Saint-Exupéry Auditorium
A veritable performance hall nestled in the Cultural Center of Saint-Raphaël, the Antoine de Saint-Exupéry Auditorium has a capacity of 144 people, with 138 seats, 6 folding seats, and 4 seats for the disabled.
In the middle of the large stage set, almost 10m wide, sits a magnificent Bosendorfer grand piano which never stays on the “key” for very long!
In terms of programming, we naturally find recitals, quartets and other musical groups, but also theater for young audiences, one man shows, dance and / or cabaret. The room is also regularly made available for one-off events such as conferences, cinema screenings, and others.
Place of cultural practice, discovery, meetings and exchanges, the Cultural Center is located in the heart of the City, you will find, spread over more than 6,000 m²:
- a municipal media library, including a youth media library
- a ticket service for all the shows offered in the town and for the Aggloscène season
- a municipal conservatory of music, dance and dramatic art
- a 144-seat auditorium
- an exhibition hall labeled and referenced by the General Council of Var (plastic arts network)
- a multimedia creation workshop
- meeting rooms
- the Directorate of Cultural Affairs.
- Exhibition space
All year round.